About 2 months ago, bathing Annie was a nightmare. She was all over the place. She would not sit still for a second. I had to have one hand grabbing her arm at all times because otherwise she would slip and fall right over. It's happened and she's had some pretty nasty bumps because of it. I dreaded bath time. I wish I would have had Chris video tape one of those baths because I'm sure it would have been pretty funny to watch....Mason sitting in the corner of the bath while Annie flung herself around, me trying to hold on to her slippery body, water seriously going everywhere! Mason was always so good even as a baby. He would just sit there and let me wash him. Well, for the most part it was easy. He hated getting water in his face....which is kind of necessary during bath time....and he still does. Anyway, as of a couple months ago, things have changed. Annie is so good and she sits there nicely and lets me wash her. If she decides to stand up, I tell her to sit back down and she listens! Hallelujah! She's actually easier than Mason these days just because of the fact that she doesn't mind the water pouring into her face at all. Mason still freaks out sometimes when that happens. They love taking baths together and it's pretty darn cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment