Monday, September 19, 2011

DIY Coffee Filter Wreath

I love a fun, new, cheap project.  Our bathroom upstairs has had blank walls for a while now because I haven't decided how I want to decorate it.  For one thing, I'm trying to be thrifty and not spend lots of money for decorations.  One wall is now complete with my latest project.  I was looking at a blog that I like to read and the writer had made a wreath out of coffee filters and showed how to do it.  Super cheap and very easy.  The best part was that when Chris came home from work he asked how much it cost!  He thought that I had actually bought it from an actual store and that made me happy.  The styrofoam wreath was $3 from Michaels and each bag of coffee filters (I bought 2) were $1 each.  All you need are those supplies and hot glue.
Check it out!





   

3 comments: