I love the way Mason's little mind works and the way he says some words. For example....
♥ When he sees a cigarette on the ground, he calls it a yucky "sting ray".
♥ When he sees a cigarette on the ground, he calls it a yucky "sting ray".
♥ He used to call marshmallows "ha-ma-shows" pronounced exactly how it's spelled and that was always my favorite. Unfortunately he has learned how to say it correctly now.
♥ He told me he wanted a "cricket" the other day and finally I realized he was referring to the chocolate mint cookies that are called "grasshoppers".
♥ He calls hamburgers, "han-gerbers".
Haha-so funny. There are lots more but I can't think of them at the moment. So this post is
To Be Continued....
Haha-so funny. There are lots more but I can't think of them at the moment. So this post is
To Be Continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment