Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dance Parties

So, a common occurrence in the Carr household are dance parties.  Chris is a hilarious dancer.  :-)  Mason and Annie absolutely LOVE it.  
I just know it's one of their favorite things.  We tend to play the same songs each time at our dance parties and it's so cute because Mason has the songs pretty much memorized.  Some of those songs include Black Eyed Peas 
"Time of My Life", Bruno Mars "Grenade", The Killers "Human"
Green Day "21 Guns" and there are more but I can't think of them at the moment.  It's pretty much awesome.  I love to sit back and watch them all in action.

Chris gets pretty into it.  These kids adore their dad.  I kind of adore him too.  :)



Some serious good times.



Happy girl with her happy daddy.



Chris is pretty beat afterwards and I don't blame him.  Mason would dance all day and all night if he could.  :-)


2 comments:

  1. Dance parties rule!!!! We haven't seen any posts for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure are! And yes, I've been a total slacker! :/

    ReplyDelete