Our sweet little boy, Mason, turned 3 on March 1st. I really can't believe I have a 3 year old! I remember saying that when he turned 1...and then when he turned 2. I have a feeling I'll say that every year of his life. He was born at 2:31 a.m. It's kind of funny to think he was so close to being a leap year baby.
We had a birthday bash for him on his birthday. We decided not to do a huge party this year, but one with our families and a couple of Mason's friends. It's a large crowd with just our families being here. It was awesome.
Those who attended were my parents, Russ and Darcy + kids, Kim and Eliot +kids, Chris' mom, Hillary and Landon + kids, Matt and Mason's friend, Aubrey, and Tyler and Katie and their kids/Mason's friends, Eliza and Oliver. Chris' brother, James and his wife Jill, I know would have been there, but are quite preoccupied with baby Josiah,
who we continue to pray for every day.
We decided to have it in our little 1150 square foot condo. After rearranging furniture to get the most out of space, we think everyone actually fit pretty good. Tight...but good. :-)
We had a birthday bash for him on his birthday. We decided not to do a huge party this year, but one with our families and a couple of Mason's friends. It's a large crowd with just our families being here. It was awesome.
Those who attended were my parents, Russ and Darcy + kids, Kim and Eliot +kids, Chris' mom, Hillary and Landon + kids, Matt and Mason's friend, Aubrey, and Tyler and Katie and their kids/Mason's friends, Eliza and Oliver. Chris' brother, James and his wife Jill, I know would have been there, but are quite preoccupied with baby Josiah,
who we continue to pray for every day.
We decided to have it in our little 1150 square foot condo. After rearranging furniture to get the most out of space, we think everyone actually fit pretty good. Tight...but good. :-)
Mason on the morning of his birthday. We went to the park to play on the playground and then went and got frozen yogurt. (vanilla with sprinkles)
Kisses for Annie before we were off.
Later that day, after his nap, Mason was SO incredibly excited for his birthday party. He had been waiting for this for days. And FINALLY...it was almost time.
Annie was excited too.
Let the pizza PAR-TAY begin!
Party 3D triangles that I made for party bags with goodies inside for the kids.
Made them with my cri-cut.
Mason requested green frosting for the cupcakes.
Yummy refreshments. We had lots of pizza too. :-)
Mason was a little embarrassed when everyone sang
"Happy Birthday" to him.
But I think it was also very exciting for him.
You can just tell by that look on his face. :-)
Yay Mason!
Coco
Presents!
Do they look at little odd? That's because they have grapes in their mouths.
Chris, Mason, Cassidy and I went downstairs to open Mason's big gift....
A bike!
Trying it out for the first time!
Giving his triceratops a kiss. Got this from Grandma Tanner and he named him all by himself. His name is "Pet".
Happy birthday Mason! We love you SOOOOO much!!!
I can't believe he's so old!! Happy birthday Masers! Your party looked super cute--I especially like the food spread Erin. Fancy. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the shot of R and K with grapes in their mouths. SO FUNNY! Looks like a fun party...don't kids make everything more fun?
ReplyDelete