Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bottom Teethies

My baby girl, Annie, is making me a happy momma by getting her two bottom teeth!  
Let me explain.  
With Mason, as a new mom, I always loved those pictures of babies smiling with their adorable two bottom teeth.  So...dang...cute.  It's just something 
I've always thought about and looked forward to.  
I know, I'm a weirdo.  
So when I had Mason,  I was excited to take cute pictures of my baby boy 
and his two cute bottom teeth.  
Well imagine my surprise when first, 
he didn't get his first tooth until he was 15 months old.
 But then, that first tooth was not on the bottom, but it was on the top and it was his 
"lateral incisor"!  (Yes, I had to look the name of that up online.)  
Or the name that I like to call it...."the fang" (the tooth right next to where his top front tooth would be).  Don't get me wrong.  It was super cute!  And there's definitely nothing 
to complain about not having to worry about teething until he was 15 months old.  :-)  
But...Annie has already gotten one bottom tooth 
and the other one has now popped out 
and I can't wait to take those smiley bottom toothy pictures!  
I know this probably sounds so silly to be something that I look forward to, 
but what can I say?  It's fun to look forward to the little things I guess.  :-)  
Once they are all the way out...definitely pictures to come.  ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment