Saturday, March 5, 2011

Crunchy Spikes

There is something incredibly entertaining about the things toddlers say.  I remember when Mason was just a little baby, we were over at my brothers house.  Their little girl, Savannah, was around 2 years old at the time and said some super funny things.  I remember that night saying that I absolutely could not wait until my little man started talking.  

So Chris recently shaved off his beard that he had been growing for over a week.  While he had the beard, Chris asked Mason, "Mason, what do you think of my beard?"  
Mason laughed and said, "It's soft and crunchy!"  I love that!  I mean, come on...what an awesome way to describe a beard!  Totally cracked us up.  So then Chris came downstairs after he shaved his beard off and said to Mason, "What's missing on me?"  Mason exclaimed, "Um...um...your spikes!"  Aka Chris' beard.  Oh, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment