Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Annie Turns 2!

Annie turned 2....about 3 months ago....I've been a little late posting about it.  Oops.  It was a great party!  It was at a nearby park and we had our family and friends there and Annie had a lot of fun.  We all did!


Cake and drinks.


I made three 9" strawberry cakes.  They turned out really yummy if I do say so myself.  ;)  I wanted to do the cute swirlies all around the sides but the frosting did not cooperate.  Oh well.



The snackage.



While I made the cakes the night before, Chris slaved away making these cute s'mores on a stick.  I was so proud of him.  :)



Layers of white cake spread with strawberry jam, fresh sliced strawberries, whipped cream, and frosting.  Yum!



More snackage and face paints.



Loved her bathing suit!



Opening a gift.



SO happy about her new doll.  :)



She LOVES it.  So cute.






Sidewalk chalk.






:)



Ready for the party to start!



Cute big brother, Mason.



Not sure what was happening here...



More presents!






Getting ready to blow out the cake.  It was a little bit windy.



Butterfly pinata!






Lots of candy for goodie bags.



Racing to get the most candy...



Silly dad.  :)



Munching on some goodies.



Mason was excited with his goodie bag.



Look at our candy, mom!



Time for some play time on the playground.



:)



Cute ruffle buns.



We got this outfit especially for her birthday on etsy.  It was perfect.



More cute ruffle buns.



Sweet birthday girl.






Funny face.  :)



Me and Annie.  :)

Happy 2nd birthday Annie!  
You are such a happy, sweet, loving little girl, and we love you so, so much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment