Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Felt Clips

I visit teach a girl at church who has three boys and is expecting her first girl.  So exciting!  I decided to make a gift for her.  My inspiration came from Etsy.  The best part is, this entire gift cost probably $3-$4!  The frame was $1 from the $.99 Store (I repainted it at home), some of the ribbon I already had, some I borrowed from my sister and I bought one roll of ribbon for $1 at Michaels, the background is sparkly pink scrapbook paper for $1 from Michaels, and I had all of the felt at home (which is super cheap for a whole sheet-like $.20 each or something like that.  It took some time of course, but it was really fun to do.  Here's the finished product:




It was so fun to do, I'm hoping someone else has a girl soon so that I can try some new animals/shapes and make one for them!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Erin those are darling! I love them and want to make some for Adelaide. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!!! I love seeing your crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete