Tonight it was Mason's turn to say the prayer before bed. We ask him to try to say it by himself but usually Chris or I help him because he asks us to. Tonight he did it all by himself and it was so sweet:
Dear Heavenly Father,
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for my sister.
I'm thankful for mom and dad and Annie.
I'm thankful for my toys.
I'm thankful for my bed.
Please bless Annie to get better.
Please bless my cough to get better.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Hearing him come up with all of these things on his own just made us so happy and it was so, so cute. And he was SO proud of himself when he was done. Way to go Mason! :)
cute prayer! Thanks for the blog comment! Looks like life is pretty sweet over at your house. Such a beautiful family! Hope all is well Erin!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Katie!!
Delete