Monday, April 30, 2012

Movie Night

I had a game/dessert night at my sister's house the other night with my sister and mom.  The kids were super excited because they got to have a movie night at home with dad.  As I was leaving, I asked Mason if he wanted me to turn a light on because it was starting to get dark and he said, "No, I want it dark."  He LOVES movie nights with all of the lights off in the house and a fresh bowl of popcorn.  Annie LOVES it too and I think her watching Mason excited about it makes her even more excited.  She pretty much copies everything he does.  :)  So I didn't feel too bad leaving because this is what it looked like when I left:


That is some pure happiness right there.  Weekend movie nights are pretty regular in the Carr household.  All you need is a fun movie, a bowl of Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop popcorn, a dark house, and you have a happy family.  It's so fun.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment