Chris read our blog today and laughed when he read the post about me and Mason doing valentine crafts. You see, Chris is not exactly a "crafty" type guy and would probably prefer his son doing more masculine activities. Chris likes spending his spare time doing things like washing the cars, lifting weights, organizing the garage, playing basketball....guy stuff. So, I figured I should post about the fact that we played some manly Wii sports games on the TV tonight and we were out this afternoon riding bikes and throwing and kicking our big blue ball around outside. But who am I kidding? Mason has to be home with me every day and since I love crafts, Mason doesn't really have a choice but to join in with me. I figure it'll just make him appreciate and enjoy lots of different things in life, right? Right! I know Chris would agree. :)

Um, excuse me. Tell Chris that I know he built a toy box and a changing table. I believe that is called craftsmanship. Crafts. Man. Perfect combination. (Not sure how a ship would fit in though.)
ReplyDeleteJamie!!! Hahahaha!! Perfect-can't wait to show Chris your comment! ;)
Delete