Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Annie

Dear Annie,
You are almost 15 months old.  You are an absolute sweetheart and you bring us so much joy.  You're starting to talk so much and it's really cute.  Some of my favorites:  When you're all done eating you say, "Aw da!" for "All done".  You also say "Ya youuuuu" when we say "I love you" and it melts my heart!  When you want a snack or when you're ready for dinner you say "Peeeeeeee!" for "Please" and you also say "day doo" for thank you.  Love it.  When you want off of something or if you want someone to put you down, you say, "Out".  :)  I love that you let me kiss you over and over and over and I love to hold you when you're sleepy and your little body molds to mine as you lie your head on my shoulder.  You love to sing!  You sing to the tune "The Alphabet" or "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" by singing "wee wee wee wee" exactly to the tune of the song.  It's so fun to listen to.  You make us laugh so much!  We love when we catch you in a funny mood and you do your little belly laugh, making us do what ever we were doing over and over (even though we look ridiculous) just to keep hearing and watching you laugh.  No one makes you laugh more than Mason.  He is your best friend.  I love when I catch the two of you giving each other a hug. It happens often.  :)  You are a little ball of energy.  I think you would walk forever if we let you!  Walking is one of your favorite things, especially when it's holding onto the back of the stroller or a grocery cart and pushing it.  Lately you've been trying to jump and do somersaults.  Both will definitely happen soon.  :)  You love to climb things and have really good balance.  When your dad comes home from work, you say "Daddy!" with a huge smile on your face and often run to him to give him a hug.  He loves it.  Another favorite thing of yours are books.  You love them!  You have made your own little "book spot" and that's where I find you the most-sitting in Mason's little blue Toy Story chair surrounded by books.  I don't even know how many times each day you bring me a book and plop yourself on my lap demanding to be read to.  :)  You love to smile....at your family and at strangers.  You love to be around people.  Another favorite thing of yours is food!  You totally got that from me.  :)  As long as you have a snack in your hand you are a happy girl.  It is rare that there is food left on your plate after a meal.  And then you're ready for a snack not long after eating a meal (just like me-haha).  We can take you anywhere and as long as I have a snack ready at all times, I know you'll be happy.  :)  You sleep with a binky and your "woobie" (a soft white burp cloth that your dad named) that you love to hold tight when you go to sleep.  You are the first one I hear in the morning.  I think you're talking to Mason and it's pretty cute.  After lots and lots of blabber, I then will hear "Mama!!!!  (or sometimes Dada!!!!) Whereareyouuuuuuu!!!!"  That's "Where are you" all slurred together.  You learned that from Mason.  You do this EVERY morning.  :)  You have some major lungs.  You can seriously project your voice.  It's pretty funny.  I love having a girl.  I love having YOU as my girl.  I can't wait till we can go get our nails painted together.  I love making clips for your hair and dressing you in cute clothes.  I've said it before and I'll say it again....it's like having a little doll that I get to play dress up with every day.  :)  Basically, Annie, you are a light in our life and we love you so, so much.  xoxoxo
Love, Mom














No comments:

Post a Comment