Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chips & Bean Dip

On Sunday night, we got home from Russ and Darcy's house, where we watched a clip on A&E about 9/11, just put Annie to bed, and I was hungry.  Chris and Mason seemed a bit hungry too.  I checked the cupboards and didn't see much, but I did see a can of refried beans.  I look at that darn can every time I open the cupboard and can never think of anything to do with it.  But I had an idea!  I cooked up the can of beans, spread them out on a plate, topped the hot beans with shredded cheese and voila!  A delicious bean dip.  Mason stayed up past his bedtime and it was fun to sit there with Chris and Mason and happily eat the bean dip.  Sometimes the simplest things can be so fun.  ;-)

  My boys :)  ...and our bean dip.


No comments:

Post a Comment