I love having a fun project to do.
The problem is that they usually cost money and so
I've been trying to come up with ways to do fun ideas without spending much money.
I've had a pile of old mismatched picture frames sitting under my bed.
I decided to get them out and do something with them.
I spray painted them yellow which added color,
and also gave the frames a cohesive look, rather than a bunch of random frames
that don't actually go together at all. Then, to add some more color and design,
I put pretty scrapbook paper behind each photo.
I love the way it came out. The spray paint was a few bucks and the
scrapbook paper was about $.50 each.
The whole project cost me probably less than $6. And it was fun to do!

Oh i like this! They turned out GREAT! i totally need to do that! i have a ton that don't match! cute idea :)
ReplyDelete