Both kiddos are napping right now (I love that even with 2 kids I get a break during the day because their naps overlap...usually-woo hoo!) so it's the perfect time to do a little blogging. I've got my Garden Tomato & Basil chips in hand (so yummy!) and Lady Antebellum playing in the background. A siren just went by outside on El Camino Real and every time that wakes Annie up, but thankfully she decided to go back to sleep. Whew! Anyway.....
For our second day of Summer Camp, we had a dance class!
We started off with storytime.
Then, while the kids ate their plums and cheeto puffs they got to watch a video of real dancers. (Mason took one bite and said he did not like his plum. Oh Mason.)
All of the kids then got in a big circle to do some stretches. After that, we did a bunch of different dance moves. (I didn't get any pictures of that part because Mason demanded that I do the dancing with him.)
We finished off with games like "Duck, Duck, Dance!" We had an even bigger group today which was fun. Mason's totally loving our Summer Camp.




No comments:
Post a Comment