It was my birthday yesterday and on Saturday,
Chris and Mason went shopping for me. Saturday night,
Chris told me he was really excited for me to see what Mason picked out.
Apparently, while they were out shopping, Mason saw something and
absolutely HAD to get it for me for my birthday. Chris said Mason refused to continue
on with the shopping until he agreed to get this gift for me for my birthday.
That left me very intrigued and I couldn't wait to see what
it was the next day! Well, Sunday morning came around and
it was the next day! Well, Sunday morning came around and
as the four of us sat snuggled on the couch watching TV,
Mason kept asking Chris, "Now can we give mommy her gifts? Please??"
over and over. I couldn't help but smile. How incredibly cute that my little Mason
was SO excited to give me my birthday presents.
So finally, Chris said yes and they brought the presents down.
Mason then said, "You got sheets and a pig!!"
We laughed because he just couldn't hold it in anymore and had to tell
me what I got before I even opened the presents.
The gift that Mason HAD to get for me was an adorable little piggy bank.
How cute is that. I love it. I love it because of the fact that
Mason picked it out all by himself and knew it

No comments:
Post a Comment