Friday, April 29, 2011

Male Ballerinas


Aw, isn't this just precious?

I guess I better explain what in the world these boys were doing to actually get in such a pose and let a picture be taken of them.  (Pardon the fuzzy quality of my phone camera.)  At one of our Sunday family dinners, the girls (Kim, Darcy and I) had a "Survivor-like challenge" and stood in this pose to see who could do it the longest.  I was out first by being unfairly disqualified because I hopped on my one foot but was not aware that that wasn't allowed.  Is it obvious that I was a little upset about it?  ;-)  So anyway, the guys had to have a turn at it.  Chris kept moving all over the place and was the first one out and finally Russ and Eliot called it a tie and stopped.  I just had to get a picture of it.  Our family dinners are always entertaining!  

1 comment: