Sunday, December 2, 2012

Random Observations

Some good things to point out are that even the day he came home from surgery, Mason could hear better.  There have been multiple times where he has mentioned how loud things are.  He has even said things are too loud.  

I've slept with him the past two nights and have noticed that he is a silent sleeper!  He doesn't make a sound when he breathes anymore.  Once he is healed, I think he is going to sleep really, really good.  No more hearing problems and no more loud, uncomfortable breathing.  YAY.

So back in March, Mason weighed 34.5 pounds.  At his pre-op appointment a week before his surgery, he weighed 32.5 pounds.  Today Mason weighs 30.2 pounds.  Small little guy.  We'll get some meat on his bones once he is healed.

I read somewhere that kids with tonsils too large for their bodies will sometimes spit out their food because it's uncomfortable to swallow it with such little room in their mouth.  Mason did that.  Especially with meat, like roast for example.  It will be interesting to see if that stops once he's healed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment