Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Annie's Big Haircut

Last month I decided to cut Annie's hair.  My original plan was to never cut it and let it grow long.  But...plans changed when she lost hair on all sides except for a large section on top that didn't lose any.  She had quite the comb-over, let me tell ya.  So I decided to cut her hair so that everything was the same length.  And the same color because that long spot on top was much, much darker than the new hair growing in.  I was nervous at first, (because it's not like I really know how to cut hair or anything) but I'm super happy I did it and my plan is to let her hair grow and grow and grow and GROW!  

Here is a before shot.  You can see it's super long on top and not much on her left side.

Another before shot.  Check out that comb over!  Impressive, huh?

And...after!  She looked so different to me afterwards.  It was so short!  But I liked that everything was the same length.

I changed her out of her hairy clothes and couldn't wait to make sure I could still put her hair in a ponytail...which I could, thank goodness!

Adorable, huh?

And here is Annie today, 1 month later!  Happy to report hair is growing right along.  :-)

  

1 comment: