Saturday, February 19, 2011

photo shoot

Sometimes it's fun to whip out the camera and take pictures just...because.  
I like to have impromptu photo shoots with my kiddos in our living room.  
Mason loves when I get the camera out and loves to take pictures with his baby sister.
I've been playing around with picnik.com and I am loving it!

















































 This picture is funny because there I was in the dining room busy making a card and before I knew it, there was Annie coming around the corner from the couch to come visit me!   I had to take a picture to capture the moment.



She thought she was SO clever crawling all by herself under the chairs.  It was totally cute.


And there you have it!  
A few of our impromptu photo shoots.  
And my fancy photoshop skills.  
Hey now, I'm still learning.  :)
I know, I know...I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of my kids.  
I can't help it. 
It's too fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment